1. Head Start Basketball Holiday Camp – Build your young player’s skills while they are having fun! December 29 & 30, 2016. Two Locations! Of course this is a shameless plug but…your young player will love our camp!
2. High Intensity Training Sessions Punch Card – Give the gift of getting better. The last self-promotion, I promise!
3. ShotTracker – Attach the sensor to your net, connect to your phone app and track all of your makes and misses.
4. “Stuff Good Players Should Know” – In my opinion, the best book ever written for young basketball players. Should be on every player’s shelf.
5. “Think Like A Champion: A Guide to Championship Performance for Student-Athletes” – Another great book for the basketball player on your list.
6. Hoosiers – The Classic Basketball Movie
7. SKLZ Control Basketball – Weighted, regulation size ball strengthens fingers, wrists and forearms, Improves dribbling, passing and rebounding, Bounces and reacts same as regulation ball, for more effective training.
8. Nike Elite Basketball Crew Socks – The socks that every baller wants to wear!
9. SKLZ Rapid Fire II Make or Miss Ball Return – Automatic Ball Return to get more shots up on your driveway!
10. Basketball Apparel and Accessories from Point3 – Use code Steal35pca to get 35% off this entire weekend!
11. “180 Shooter: 5 Steps to Shooting 90% from the Free Throw Line, 50% from the Field and 40% from the 3-Point Line” – One more great book to read. Use promo code bfriday33 to 33% off!
Leave us a comment about this post firstname.lastname@example.org