1. ShotTracker – Attach the sensor to your net, connect to your phone app and track all of your makes and misses.
2. Head Start Edge Make the Team Plan: Sure you could keep sifting thru the garbage on youtube to find the occasional gold nugget for free…OR you can spend that time on the court doing drills that are taught by Head Start Basketball Director Mike Klinzing that are specifically designed for young players. All the drills are mobile optimized so you can bring your drills to the gym with you on your phone. Use code “hseblog14″ and get 50% off.
3. “Stuff Good Players Should Know” – In my opinion, the best book ever written for young basketball players. Should be on every player’s shelf.
4. 94 Fifty Ball – This ball has a sensor that communicates with your phone app. Rotation, Arc, Shot Release speed, dribbling speed and power measured.
5. Hoosiers: The Classic Basketball Movie
6. Head Start Basketball Holiday Camp – Build your young player’s skills while they are having fun! December 29 & 30, 2014. Two Locations!