The ninth annual HEAD START BASKETBALL FALL SKILLS TRAINING CLINICS for boys and girls in grades 1 – 8 will be held at the Strongsville Recreation Center.
The HEAD START BASKETBALL FALL SKILLS TRAINING CLINICS will each focus on specific individual skill development designed to prepare your young player for the upcoming season.
The HEAD START BASKETBALL FALL SKILLS TRAINING CLINICS will be held from 4-6 p.m. on four consecutive Saturdays in October of 2017 at Strongsville Recreation Center. You can choose any three clinics to attend for a total of $60 (residents) or $75 (non-residents).
HEAD START BASKETBALL FALL SKILLS TRAINING CLINICS
- Shooting Clinic – October 7, 2017
- Ballhandling Clinic – October 14, 2017
- Competitive Drills Clinic – October 21, 2017
- Preseason Tune-up – October 28, 2017
HEAD START BASKETBALL FALL SKILLS TRAINING FEATURES:
- Quality Instructors
- Emphasis on Activity
- Drills to Work on at Home
- Daily Fundamental Learning
- Challenging & Innovative Drills
- Individual Attention & Skill Development