The FIRST annual HEAD START BASKETBALL TOP FLIGHT SHOOTING CAMP for boys and girls in grades 5-12 will be held at the Hoop Guru Courthouse in Hinckley on Saturday, September 30, 2017.
Girls in grades 5-12: 9 am – 1 pm
Boys in grades 5-12: 2 pm – 6 pm
The Hoop Guru Courthouse is located at 1669 W 130th St., Hinckley, OH 44233
The HEAD START BASKETBALL Top Flight Shooting Camp is for players that have travel, middle school, or high school playing experience. This is not a camp for beginners. Our Top Flight Shooting camp will teach the camper to perfect their shot through intense, repetitive drills that lock the necessary shooting technique into the camper’s muscle memory. This will enable the athlete to execute proper fundamentally-sound shooting mechanics.
Skill development is accomplished by breaking the shot down into several stages, and then making sure the shooter fully understands and learns each step. This process is a lot of hard work with great attention to detail, that will produce unbelievable results. If you are willing to do the work, then our Top Flight Shooting Camp will dramatically improve your shooting percentages.
TOP FLIGHT SHOOTING CAMP WILL OFFER:
- Great Coaches
- Attention to Detail
- Drills to Work on at Home
- Four Hours of Intense, Dynamic Shooting Instruction
- Skill Development
- Video Analysis of Each Camper’s Shot
- With video shot analysis you will be able to see yourself shooting the basketball and get advice on your mechanics from our coaching staff.
- Video Shot Analysis can be an important part of a players development as they will actually get to see the mistakes they may be making, as well as all the strong habits in their shot, all while getting advice from our coaching staff.
- This analysis is a must-have for basketball players hoping to understand and improve their shot.