The Hoop Guru 3 on 3 basketball league will offer exciting opportunities to enhance your individual and team skills.
The smaller team size increases offensive and defensive opportunities for each player through basic fundamental team play (give and go’s, back door cuts, screen and rolls, etc.). The intent of this format is to provide a fun, competitive learning environment for all players.
Benefits of the Hoop Guru 3 on 3 Basketball League:
- More touches for each player. More time with the ball means more opportunity to get better.
- More likely that all 3 players will be involved in the action on every play.
- More even distribution of touches among the players. More space to pass and cut.
- More room to drive to the basket.
- Improve court awareness/spacing.
- Improve fundamental skill sets.
- Improve decision making and overall basketball IQ.
- Learn to play “without the ball”.
Who – Boys & Girls in Grades 3-12
When – Sundays between 9:00am and 8:00pm, August 7, 14, 21 & 28
Where – The Courthouse, 1669 West 130th Street, Building 5, Hinckley, OH 44233
Time – 1:00-8:00 p.m.
Cost – $240 per team – up to 5 players per team. What do I get for my money?
- 9 game regular season – 3 games each night
- Time slot for 3 games is approx. 75 minutes
- Double elimination playoff round – August 28
- League T-shirt
- Opportunity to work on your skills
15 minute running time games
Each game has a certified official
Divisions – Grade going into Fall 2016
Boys – 3/4th, 5/6th, 7/8th, High School
Girls – 4th-6th, 7th/8th, High School