Mike Klinzing of Head Start Basketball and Nelson Schorr of Hoop Guru Basketball have teamed up to offer area basketball players a unique opportunity to improve their basketball skills. With over 40 years of combined basketball skills training your child is sure to increase their basketball skills with our innovative approach to training.
Things you’ll learn out on the court.
- Dynamic Ball Handling Drills – 2 ball, 3 ball, tennis balls and more to challenge you!
- Individual Perimeter Moves – Killer crossovers, inside-out, behind the back, between the legs, hesitation and spin moves perfected
- Post Moves – Drop steps, up & under, Duncan move, Mikan drill, Reverse Mikan, Jump hooks and more
- Learn how to play without the ball
- Drills that you can use on your own to get better
- Transition Drills – Learn to pass and score on the move, 3 on 2 drills, shots off the dribble, catch and shoot
- Live 1 on 1 sessions – Go live 1 on 1 against other session players to master the skills done in previous drills
- Live 3 on 3 concept sessions – Work on screening, cutting and playing without the basketball
Who: For Boys & Girls in Grades 2-12
What: High Intensity Training Sessions
Where: Held at the Courthouse, 1669 West 130th St., Building 5, Hinckley, OH 44233
Upcoming HITS Sessions
- Hits will be held twice a week in the Hoop Guru Courthouse, Building #5.
- For boys and girls in grades 2 – 12,
- Every Tuesday and Thursday, June – November from 6:15-7:30 pm.
Players will be grouped by age and ability to maximize each player’s skill development. Coach to Player ratio will be 10 to 1 or less assuring individual attention for each player. These sessions are drop-in. Come train with us when it fits your schedule.
- Cost: $15 per session
- Punch Card Option
- Buy a 10 Session punch card for $130 (Save $20)
- Buy a 20 Session punch card for $250 (Save $50)
- Unlimited Sessions – 1 year, $450